Probably, each of us, when we first purchased a computer, noticed that they do not work quite silently. Over time, the noise increases, sometimes so much that it makes no way to focus on the work. If a new computer has a quiet noise indicator of its normal operation, then louder sounds are a sign of serious malfunctions. In this article, cheap PC repair services experts have mentioned all the possible causes of the sound being released from the device and some options for solving this problem.
The main reasons and how to eliminate the nuisance?
- Fan wear: One of the most important components of a computer or laptop is considered to be a cooling system. Its failure is a fairly common phenomenon, which leads to the failure of the power supply, processor. If you do not have the newest device, you may break the blades themselves or bearing the cooler. In this case, you should buy a new one.
- Dusty cooler: If the computer started to make noise recently and before this was not the case, then most likely, the reason for this – dust. Accumulated on the blades and rotating parts, it contributes to additional friction, thus creating this unpleasant noise. What’s more, heated layers of dust overheat the device. So, it is worth taking care of the replacement of the cooler by affordable PC repair services.
- The hard drive is out of order: Sometimes crackling or whistling sounds can make an old Winchester. In most cases, it should be replaced with a new one. Repair your Computer by PC Repair services will install new models of SSD discs.
- Faulty power supply: He’s probably “old.” Skilled professionals in their field advise to replace it with a new one every 2-3 years.
- Bad PC build: Any unprofessional intervention is fraught with the fact that even such usual manipulation can be performed poorly.
Carefully consider the device, perhaps not fastened or poorly fixed some details: Winchester, motherboard, optical drive.
- Viruses cannot be ruled out: Unnecessary, “infected” programs make your computer work twice as much. This leads to the overload of the processor, which eventually overheats and then becomes faulty. Check your computer for viruses. Preferably – with the help of proven licensing programs.
- The lubricant has dried up: It is on the bearing of the fan, cooling parts of the device. If there is no lubricant, the cooler will jam, which is fraught with failure of electronic components of the computer and overheating. To grease it, gently push out the cooler and drip 1-2 drops of special oil.
The right decision
If you are unable to decide on your own or you have no time for this tool, then repair your Computer by PC Repair services is the best solution. Experienced specialists will help you cope with the most difficult situation in the shortest possible time.